Julia is turning TWO!!! I can't believe it - although, to talk to her, you'd think she was turning three. She is such a delight - I just can't get enough of her. We had a wonderful party at John's Incredible Pizza. I wasn't so sure at first about having it there, but it was such a relief not to worry about whose house to have it in (because ours is too small to keep everyone inside, and it is WAY too hot to ask them to go outside in August...), food for everyone, cleaning up afterward, etc. The "party hostesses" took care of everything. They even came and made balloon animals for the kids, and would have played games with them except the kids present were too young for musical chairs, etc. After eating our fill of the pizza buffet, singing the birthday song, eating cake (yummy ice cream cake from Coldstone Creamery), and opening a mound of beautiful gifts, we had fun playing the arcade games and riding the bumper cars! Julia had a great time which was most important, and she has been delighting over all her fantastic gifts. She is set for Princess goods forever I believe! Our good friend Carole was so helpful and took many great pictures during the party for me so I was able to enjoy Julia at the party and not worry about capturing the event on camera. Here are some of the highlights.
How to Make A Felt Hydrangea Flower Pin or Hair Clip
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment