Welcome!

Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Holiday Season is Here!!!



Joel and Julia in front of the little ice skating rink at the tree lot.
Julia and Pamela
Well, here is the Bock Family's first official posting. Last night we all went to pick out the Christmas tree. I think Julia was more interested in all the hay on the ground than in the tree selection, but it was fun anyway, and we picked a 7 foot tree! We will decorate it tonight and post some pictures of its full glory later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to see you online! I'll keep this in my favorites so I can check in on you all.

Judy said...

What a great idea.

Love the carol singing bunnie !

Judy

Pam said...

Love seeing your pics. Makes me miss you guys more! Nicolette will love seeing her cousin. Keep 'em coming so I can watch her, since I can't be there.
Love, Pam